I.M.S. stands for the Iranian Medical Society. Founded in 1986 by a group of medical doctors for professional medical advancement and to enhance the Iranian Culture.
I.M.S.Goals: • To gather Iranian American Physicians and facilitate each other with knowledge through each own individual specialties for the purpose of better treatment and patient's care.
• To enhance the Iranian culture. An ancient culture based on loving and kindness and learning encouragement from birth to death.
• To break a linguistic barrier for the elderly Iranian patients and introduce a Farsi speaking physician to help and support their needs.
• To organize a scientific meeting annually for CME for the purpose of:
a. To update their knowledge and skills for better patient's care. b. To fulfill the CME requirement for the validation of medical license.
• To find different specialties among our fellow members for a better, fast and convenient service to the patients.
• To get CME accreditation for our society for the purpose of organizing a monthly meeting to update physician's skill and knowledge and treat patients with the latest medical surgical development.